Saturday, October 1, 2011

The Marathon Continues

Remember the ruined orgasm marathon Mistress Ivey started a few days ago? Well, she is still "warming me up" for it! The actual "Marathon" hasn't started, yet. Instead, she plans to make sure that I am as turned on and eager for it to take place as she is.

Mistress says that when I am "ready" (whatever that means) she will see how many times in one day that she can bring me to orgasm, only to ruin it when it happens. On one hand, I am looking forward to that, but on the other...?

So, yesterday was much like the day before... More teasing. Then when I think she is done, she starts up again. I made ten (10), yes I said "TEN" trips to the bedroom where I was ordered to drop my drawers so that she could play with her property. I'm sorry I didn't take notes so I could give you a blow by blow (don't I wish) account of everything that she did to me. But I can give you a good idea of what it was like.

One time she fondled my butt while describing what it felt like to her when she sits in my lap and fucks me, especially when she knows I can't feel it enough to work up even a small orgasm. I'm beginning to hate that Boy Butter she bought. Oh, yeah, she now uses an adjustable cock ring we bought a few years ago to accomplish the same thing. I am beginning to think I may NEVER cum again.

Anyway, back to the warm up. Another time she called me into the bedroom, had me drop my drawers, so that she could stand behind me (pressing her naked body against me) and play with my balls. All the while she is whispering in my ear about tying me to the railing on the back porch and teasing me there for an hour. The pain from those tiny spikes in my cage were killing me by the time she released me and sent me back to the living room. She knows my fantasies and humiliations too well.

By the end of the day, I was ready to tear my cage off, throw her on the bed and fuck her brains out. Besides knowing better than that, she had other plans. She lay next to me on the bed fondling my nipples and balls, and everything in between. And, of course, between my legs. Then she had me lick her to orgasm. Okay, THAT WAS fun, but I was hoping for more for me. I guess I really have never learned that only she can give me what I need and that asking for an orgasm is out of the question. I am learning that lesson now.

I have already been called to the bedroom four times today. I am told she won't be ruining any orgasms until, at least, Monday. So I guess I will have to get used to the spikes, as well as learn what it's like to want.

nemo

1 comment:

  1. If it weren't for the spikes, it sounds like this could be a T & D lover's dream, or would it still be too much or a good thing.

    ReplyDelete