Thursday, September 29, 2011

Marathon Tease

Yesterday, Mistress decided to make my tiny teases based on milking me through ruined orgasms. She started out by asking me if I would like to cum. Of course my answer (stupid though it may have been) was a resounding “Yes”. That was all she needed to begin her planned teases.

She got Charlie hard by licking and sucking on him during the first session. When she was satisfied that I was fully aroused, she stood up and announced that I would not be getting that orgasm anytime soon. That's when I realized my mistake.

The next time I was called to the bedroom, Mistress began telling me about her plans to give me a day of ruined orgasms. As she told me this she was raking her fingernails back and forth across my nipples. I have very sensitive nipples and having them touched always turns me on. Naturally, Charlie got hard rather quickly and Mistress left me standing there wondering exactly what she had in mind.

During my third trip to the bedroom, Mistress said that she was planning to see just how many ruined orgasms she could give me in 8-hour period. Needless to say, it didn't take long for Charlie to get hard while she teased my balls with her fingernails. I wanted more information about this ruined orgasm marathon Mistress was planning.

It was several (very long) hours before I was called to the bedroom again. I spent most of that time thinking about about all the things Mistress could do to me in order to get me to the edge of cumming so that she could ruin my orgasm. There are so many possibilities, some sounded like fun while others sounded scary.

As Mistress fondled my bottom and balls at the same time, she explained how she intended to start this marathon (whenever that might be). She would be to tie me down, oil Charlie up and stroke him until I was ready to shoot. Then she would simply ruin it by stopping all contact with my body.

During the next bedroom visit, Mistress told me that she might make me masturbate while she watched me, urging me on, until time to ruin that one also. She told me this while using both hands to gently stroke Charlie making him achieve full erection in only a few seconds.

Finally, during my last visit to the bedroom that evening, Mistress sucked Charlie to full erection before announcing that during the planned marathon, she would be saving all the cum for me to drink at the end of the day. Now I know many of you love to drink your own cum, but I am one of those who would rather not... ever... drink my own cum.

Needless to say, I did not sleep well last night...

nemo

1 comment: