Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Locked Again... Finally!

Yes, Mistress Ivey has finally locked me back up in chastity. I don't mind saying that I missed my steel cage. And just to add to my humiliation she posted a photo of my privates all locked up.

How long has it been? Let me see, 93 days! Much too long for my taste. But her “Honor System” experiment is over at last! Oh, yeah, she teased me some during all that time, but not the way I wanted it. She would take me into the bedroom and get me nice and hard (several times a day), then just leave me hanging. There were no long, slow teases that I love. She said that would just make me want to masturbate too much to resist.

The good news? I'm not sure there is any. Before replacing my cage, Mistress, rather roughly masturbated me. She stroked my cock with some rather hot “warming” oil until I was on the brink of orgasm, then she ruined it. She repeated the procedure three more times just to make sure my balls were completely empty. Trust me, they were. My cock was also very sore. The oil didn't keep her hand from chaffing me a bit. On second thought, had she done it that rough without the oil I might still be curled up on the bed in pain.

Anyway, I am happy to say that I am back in the cage now, and I hope to be there for a long time. Of course, I also hope she will remove it from time to time for some real teasing. And by-the-way, She told me that if I am not good for her, she will put the spikes back in as well. Just between you me and wall, I think she will find an excuse to put them in anyway. You see, I modified the “Points of Intrigue” that came with my CB3k to fit the steel cage. That way, she can still use them no matter which device she puts me in.

I am sure that I will be giving her a large number of orgasms in the days, weeks, or months to cum (pun intended). So I have a lot to look forward to. I will keep you posted as to the progress since that seems to be what many of want to read about. Besides, I love the opportunity to reminisce while writing.

nemo :)

2 comments:

  1. Three back to back ruined orgasms after three months of denial? That is hardcore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read wrong. Four ruined orgasms??? Question...how many did it take to lose your desire? I lost mine recently after the second.

    ReplyDelete