Thursday, September 15, 2011

Can You Still Get It Up?

I have seen a great deal of controversy on the net about the effects of long term chastity for men. The question is, does your cock lose it's ability to get hard after a long period of lockup? I have heard stories of men who spent a long time locked up in chastity who claim that they could no longer get hard once the cage was removed.

The problem is, I have never spoken with anyone who actually experienced the problem for more than a few days. I can understand how the mental aspect of the pain received when the penis attempts to get erect with a restrictive cage (or even spikes) could cause a temporary lack of erection. But my question is, is that just a mental block caused by the pain or is it a physical thing? Frankly, I don't see any reason why anyone would permanently lose the ability to achieve an erection just because it was difficult (or impossible) for a given length of time.

So help me out here. Post a comment (your email address is NOT recorded) and tell me if you have experienced this and how long you were locked up when it happened. Also, was it permanent or temporary? If it was only temporary, how long did it last?

Thinks in advance,

nemo

7 comments:

  1. The longest I have ever been in my CB is 4 weeks. When I was allowed out and given the chance for a full erection it did take a few minutes to happen. I am sure it was all mental since after that first one it would happen just as quickly as in the past. Strange part is while in the CB there never was any delay at the attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The longest I have ever been locked was about a month. I had no problem getting an erection, but I don't think a month (for me) constitutes a long period.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The longest I have been is a month. I need more frequently stimulation to get hard after such a period (but also after 2 weeks). Spontaneous erection do not occur that easily any more even if e.g. I see her naked and try to get hard. This situation can last 2 or 3 days depending on how much stimulation I receive. If I'm stimulated very intense and for e.g. 2 hours during the first day, I will be kind of good the second day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read in more than one scientific place that morning 'spontaneous' (from no stimulation) erections are meant to give oxygenation/blood change or something like that to the cavernous body. so... I don't know. but I guess preventing erections might have negative effects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Most of that is "anecdotal evidence", if not outright fantasy. There is no long-term chastity. A few weeeks, a few months, and then it loses its attraction, and the device comes off. Anything truly long-term cannot be measured just by polling participants. As we age, we may lose some of our capability with or without chastity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's also the other possible effects. I'm due to have an op to remove a cyst on a testicle, and I'm told this can be caused by trapped ball devices and similar games. I'm using a PA-500 now, early morning wood is no problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The longest I have stayed locked up is one month, and it took me about three days of effort to regain an erection that was not as substantial as prior to my chastity term. After a little more than a week it returned properly. My mistress wasn't concerned, but I was for a couple of days!

    ReplyDelete