Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Marathon Is Over!

Yesterday, Mistress informed me that she was going to end the marathon. So far, all I had was a lot of teasing. But she reminded me that this was a “ruined orgasm” marathon I knew what that meant. She left the room and I got up and pulled my pants back up (I had to pull them down when I first got to the room), and went out to the living room to watch some Fox News.

It was about 11:am when she called to the bedroom again. She quickly repeated the procedure. That is, she made it seem like a chore she had to perform in order for her experiment to work. It worked alright. That is, again she made the white liquid dribble from the end of my poor expectant cock. It was a let-down, needless to say. But that's what she wanted.

As the day progressed, I was called into the bedroom for a repeat performance every hour and half to two hours. Each time she pumped me without so much as a word of encouragement, much less the usual fantasy I had become accustom to hearing. The fact is, she was able to get semen from me every time that day. There was a total of seven times before we went to bed for the night. Not only was I able to perform each and every time, the amount of semen she extracted was about the same the last time as the first.

In the end, we determined that I can handle as many ruined orgasms as she could give me, as long as I get some rest between them. I don't know what would happen if she only allowed me to rest for an hour between, or even half and hour. Perhaps, one day, we will find out. I am hoping that she will try to see how many full orgasms I can have in one day. That will be fun! But something tells me she is not interested in that information.

It was fun. And I would not mind repeating it. But I would like to have a real orgasm at the end of the day. After all, didn't I earn it? Only she can decide that...

nemo

3 comments:

  1. Nemo I have had only a couple ruined orgasms do you find that your attitude turns poor afterwards, similar to when you have a full orgasm (or is it just me this happens to)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're not so bad, are they? Frustrating, for sure, as your body tries to induce a full blown orgasm, but just can't quite make it over the top. But, it's a lot of fun to get to that point, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @m: No, I only have the attitude problem from full orgasms. However, if I was expecting a full one and it got ruined, I may be a little grumpy. But that's me, not the orgasm.


    @Harry: Thanks for dropping by! I have secretly been a fan for several months, now. In answer to your question... 7 in one day was not so fun. I was hoping at least ONE would be real!

    ReplyDelete