Saturday, November 20, 2010

Tease, Denial and CBT

This blog is all about teasing. Some men love to have their cock teased for hours on end, day after day. Most women don't really understand why that is, but don't feel bad, many men don't know either. Cock teasing is one of the things I like best about being a slave. In fact, cock teasing is my favorite part of being a slave. I would rather have my cock teased for hours, day after day, than have an orgasm every day. I can't explain it except to say, “It's fun!”

Orgasm denial is something that many men also love. As I said above, I prefer cock teasing to having actual orgasms. Therefore, orgasm denial is a natural and exciting part of cock teasing. Of course, most men (me included) like to think we are going to get an orgasm the next time our cock is teased, but in reality, we also hope we won't. It's the thought that we might, that keeps our interest in our Mistresses.

Cock and ball torture (CBT) is something that many men enjoy as well. For me, it's not so much the pain I enjoy, it's that Mistress is taking the time to tease and torture my cock. I love attention, and if that means I have to endure a little pain to make Mistress happy, then so be it. I can't speak for other men on this, but I do know that CBT is a big part of cock teasing and orgasm denial. Of course, male chastity is another big part. After all, many of us are so weak (no insult intended) that without chastity devices, we would masturbate and ruin the thrill of being denied an orgasm. Thus taking the orgasm control away from our Mistress. That would not be fun.

So there you have it. If you want a photo example of chastity, just read the last post I made...


1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree more, with your comments| Although I'm a submissive, I don't enjoy pain || I prefer Humilliation, and being Forced to do Embarrassing things ||I've often been dressed as a woman, and sent to the shops to buy female goods. I'm always Forced to Wear High Heels, luckily 8I've learned to walk in them|| After walking 5 miles each niht on a treadmill, you quickly learn how to do it. That includes swaying your hips||

    ReplyDelete