Monday, November 15, 2010

The Long Tease

Mistress has found a new tease to use on me. Well, it's not really new, but it was new to me when she first did it. Here's what happened...

Mistress tied me down to the bed, spread-eagle of course, and removed my CB3000. Then she tied a shoelace around my balls (much like the photo). After oiling her hand really good she proceeded to massage my cock. Now I say “massage” because she was not gripping it tightly enough to call it masturbation. Her hand fairly glided over the surface of my skin, not even pulling it up or down.

I don't know about you other guys, but this drove me absolutely wild. Her hands did not grip me firmly enough for me to have an orgasm, although I did manage to get close a few dozen times, at which point she would stop. Completely letting go of my poor throbbing cock until throbbing subsided (somewhat). Then she would repeat the process. Over and over I felt those soft hands gently (ever-so gently) sliding up and back down my hard cock. Ever time I would get close, she stopped. Then it would start all over again. The head was getting so sensitive that when she let her fingers slip over it, it would make my cock jerk in response.

She did this for over an hour! Needless to say, I was literally begging her to let me cum, but of course, she would not allow that. I have never had a tease session quite like it before. Normally, Mistress will change tactics from time to time while she is teasing me and the variety keeps my mind busy enjoying all the different sensations. But not this time! Oh no! This time she only did the one form of teasing and by the time she finished I was going out of my mind!

She had to use an ice pack to get the “swelling” down in order to put me back in my cage. Now, I walk around thinking about that session constantly and I will do anything to get her to allow me to come. I don't think she knew what that my reaction would be so great. All I can think about is maybe cumming next time. If I do, it will definitely be explosive!

nemo

3 comments:

  1. I passed this on to my mistress. I may regret it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife likes to see me teased says it makes the chastity much more effective but tires of doing it so she now has me pay her younger sister to do it to me by the hour. it is so degrading to pay her to torture me and they both verbally humiliate me with that fact
    whippingslave4u@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete