Monday, November 8, 2010

Last Friday

There I was, taking a short nap with Mistress. Suddenly there was a warm hand on my thigh. It slid slowly and smoothly up over my cock and balls and on up across my tummy all the way to my left nipple. I knew right then that I was going to get turned on. Not that I had a choice, you understand. After all, I am Mistress' toy. Hers to play with, to enjoy any time she wants any way she wants. I just thought I was going to get a little sleep, nothing more.

Her fingers began gently pinching my nipple. Then they pinched a little harder. Then harder still until I wriggled in an attempt to escape from the pain. However, escape I could not. She chuckled at my attempts to pull away. She taunted me, asking if I liked my nipples pinched. Of course, what else could I say? I was there to please her. Whatever that might mean.

She continued taunting me, asking if my cock wanted some attention as well. I am a man. Of course my cock wanted attention. Doesn't it always? That's the down side of being male, you always want what you rarely get. Especially for a male like me who gets locked in a chastity device. Every time it is removed, I, and my cock, hope for release, but it doesn't always happen. Like this particular Friday afternoon.

I felt her warm fingers snake their way back down to my crotch where they played lightly with my cock and balls until 'Charlie' (a name you'll understand in a moment) began to stiffen considerably. The stroking began. It felt wonderful! That warm hand slowly moving up and down that hard shaft, drawing me ever closer to the orgasm that still seemed so far away. Mistress chose that moment to release her hold on 'Charlie' and ordered me to lay on my stomach on the bed.

Mistress went to the closet to retrieve her little bag of torment (her toy bag) and set it on the bed next to me. She opened the bag and began laying out several items. I couldn't see them, I had my head buried in a pillow. I didn't want to see them. I didn't want to think about what might (or might not) happen to me.

Mistress placed a set of leather wrist and ankle restraints on me. And then assembled two spreader bars, one for my wrists and the other for my ankles. Then she attached them to the cuffs. My legs were spread wide but my wrists were only about a foot apart. I felt her warm hand on my exposed (and naked) bottom. She squeezed first one cheek and then the other, telling me to relax as she firmly massaged and kneaded each. It was always difficult for me to relax in situations like this because she has a sadistic side that just loves inflicting pain when I least expect it. Like now!

I felt the sharp sting of her most severe flogger. It has only nine tails but they are made of a course, heavy leather and tend to make themselves known in a very severe way. I squirmed in an attempt to escape her attack on my bottom, but that only made her taunt me more and flick the flogger even harder against my still white butt cheeks. When she tired of that, she turned to a small, but very painful, paddle. It's only about three inches wide and a foot long, but it stings like hell when she really wants it to. However, this time she was tapping my ass so lightly with it, that I could hardly feel it at all. I knew what was coming and I could not relax the muscles in my ass to save my life.

Mistress began massaging my bottom again and before I knew it I was all relaxed. For a moment... Smack! I felt my body shake as the ripples of pain shot from my ass though my entire body. Then there was another smack on the other cheek this time. I think I screamed. I know I tried to move out of range (to no avail) and then there was another smack on the same cheek this time. There was a fourth and a fifth smack on alternating cheeks. I felt the burning spread over an ever increasing area.

When the attack stopped, I heard Mistress' voice taunting me, again. She was delighted with all my squirming and writhing. She briefly soothed my now sore bottom with her hand. It felt good. Well, until I felt the steel-bristled dog brush smack down in the exact same area the paddle had just reddened. I couldn't tell if she hit my ass hard enough to draw blood or not, but it sure felt like it. The blows from the brush continued for a few moments, then suddenly stopped. They were again replaced by the warmth of her soft, loving hand.

I was then ordered to turn onto my back. I managed to do it, but it was quite a feat considering both spreaders were still in place. Once I was in position, Mistress placed a pillow over my face (thank goodness). As I said before, I don't like to see what's coming. Mistress asked if I wanted to cum. My cock was still hard and of course I did.

That's when I felt the cold lubrication she used to make her hand slippery enough to stroke my cock without giving me too much (or should I say enough) stimulation to cum. It was then that I realized the lubricant she used was one of those that gets hot when the friction starts. It was very stimulating. Mistress' hand glided smoothly, and excruciatingly slowly, up and down the shaft of my cock, interspersed with a few rapid firm strokes.

It wasn't long before Mistress had me at the point where I was begging her to let me cum, but she insisted that I hold out. Hold out? I couldn't hold out. Not when she kept teasing my cock by releasing her grip every time I would get close to cumming. She was laughing and having the time of her life. The closer she brought me toward an orgasm, and then denying it, just made her more and more excited with the entire procedure. Finally, I could hold out no longer and just when I thought I was going to get the release I so desperately wanted (no, needed), she released her grip again. This time, however, she had pushed me just a little too far and a few seconds later my cum started oozing out of the tip of my poor teased cock.

Instead of scolding me for having cum, Mistress immediately grabbed my cock and started in again. She massaged the tip in hopes of driving me crazy, but since my orgasm was ruined, I was not as sensitive as I would have been if I had had a full orgasm. Once she realized what had happened, she began to repeat the entire procedure. She stroked my cock, taunting me, teasing me about having not gotten the release I wanted. My body tensed, my hips pushed upward, and she released her grip on my cock again. Again, my orgasm was ruined. The cum only dribbled out She was proud of herself for having ruined two orgasms so close together. I, on the other hand, was disappointed to say the least.

Mistress continued teasing me and my cock for a few minutes but never allowed me to get close to orgasm again. When she was finally finished, my poor cock was left standing at attention... unsatisfied! Mistress was happy. I looked down at my poor cock and said, “Sorry, Charlie” as if it were a tuna that wasn't good enough for Star Kist.

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment