Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pleasing Mistress

The other night, Mistress got it into her head that I had not been giving her enough orgasms. I told her that I had given her all that she had ask of me, but it seems she now wanted more. Okay, I can deal with that. I also hoped that she would give me a good bit of teasing, if nothing else...

She stripped naked and lay herself (face down) on our bed. She told me to start with a back massage. I got myself naked as well (except for the CB3k to which only she has the key). Then I proceeded to pour some nice almond-scented oil on her back. I stroked her softly, gently massaging the oil onto the smooth skin of her back. Then I moved to her feet. After all, if this was to be an erotic massage, one should always massage toward the erogenous zones, not away from them.

I rubbed oil on the soles of her feet, the tops of her feet and then moved up to her smoothly shaven calves. I took special care to use both hands on each calf to massage the muscles until they were completely relaxed before moving up to her silken thighs. I worked every muscle carefully as my hands moved ever-so slowly toward the velvety soft skin of her inner thighs. By the time I reached her bottom, she was pushing it upwards as my hands passed gently over the smooth skin. Then I used more and more force to massage the cheeks of her round bottom.

By the time I was finished, she was practically begging me to massage the soft folds of her outer labia. As my fingers began to tease the tender flesh of her outer labia, Mistress rolled onto her back, spreading her legs wide, placing them on either side of me. She ordered me to lick her. I was hesitant. Not because I didn't want to, or that I found it distasteful in any way. God knows I love licking and sucking on her most erogenous zone of all, bringing her to one crashing orgasm after another. But because to do so would turn me on immensely and I was still wearing my CB3k complete with points of intrigue (POI - little teeth that dig ever-so sharply into my cock should it even think of getting hard).

Yes, those little teeth are a very BIG deterrent to getting turned on. I knew better than to say anything about it to Mistress because she would only laugh and enjoy my pain more than I hated it. So there I was, faced with the prospect of doing the one thing I love doing more than anything else, and at the same time, paying the price for it. So I dove in. My tongue lapping gently at her inner labia, spreading them so as to allow it entry to her sweetest of honey pots. Before I could even get around to teasing her clit with my eager tongue, those tiny teeth began to take away my joy.

My CB3k with POI was now my enemy. Every lick of my tongue, every taste of Mistress' sweet nectar, gave me more and more pain. It was becoming almost unbearable. I say almost only because I would endure a great deal more pain just to taste what my tongue was now enjoying.

After about ten minutes of pure torture, Mistress burst into her first orgasm. I held my head on place by wrapping my arms around her thighs as tightly as I could. My tongue kept on doing its job as did those POI. At last, there was the second orgasm, followed shortly by her third and forth and fifth ones. She was now squeezing my head so tightly between her wonderful thighs that I could no longer breath. The teeth I felt on my swollen (but not erect) cock was intense. But still I continued. Finally, I felt Mistress going into her sixth orgasm in a row. I knew that my pain and my pleasure were almost at an end.

She pushed my head away and ordered me to stop. She couldn't take anymore. She had had her fill for the night. I lay quietly beside her as she rested, catching her breath. My own swelling was finally going down, and I was almost positive that those little teeth had drawn blood. I quickly checked to be sure. Thank God, no blood, but it sure felt like it. It took almost five minutes for the swelling to subside enough so that the teeth no longer caused me pain.

Mistress finally spoke again. She wanted to know how I was able to keep going even though I was in such pain. Of course, my response was that I loved her and would do anything for her, in spite of the pain. She told me that she was pleased with my performance, that I deserved a reward. My mind was filled with visions of my cock spurting semen high into the air, perhaps several times. However, it was not to be. She told me my reward would be a repeat performance tomorrow night.

Such is the life of a chastity slave...

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment