Sunday, October 17, 2010

Teased & Denied!

Last night Mistress and I sat in bed talking for awhile. We talked about many things including how much she was enjoying her role as my Mistress. She especially enjoys the part where she can have as many orgasms as she wants, in whatever way she wants them. She has always been a little apprehensive because she was never quite sure just how dedicated I was to being her slave. But that lately, she has come to realize that I am totally dedicated and I am very willing to do whatever she wants me to do. Eventually I got tired and she got hungry so I rolled over to go to sleep and she went to the kitchen to see what she could find to eat.

Mistress came back to bed about an hour later and woke me up. She told me to remove the shorts that I normally wear to bed (I have been waiting for her to give me the order to never wear them again). When I stood up she told me to close and lock our bedroom door. I knew what that meant, so I quickly complied and then lay back down on the bed next to her. She had removed her night gown and was waiting for me. At that point, Mistress rolled onto her stomach and ordered me to rub her back. Naturally I was eager to comply.

As I started gently stroking her soft, bare skin, Mistress told me that I had permission to touch her ass as well as her back. I took that to mean that I should include her beautifully rounded bottom in my long, slow strokes. Of course, I did just that. I always jump at the chance to touch any of her more erogenous zones and her bottom is just one such place. My cock was already hard and my pre-cum was beginning to leak out of the tip.

After about ten minutes into my gentle back massage, Mistress rolled onto her back and told me to continue. I asked if I was permitted to include her breasts and she answered in the affirmative. It didn't take long before she grabbed a hank of my hair and pulled my head over to her breast indicating that I was suck on her nipple. I was thrilled that I was given this opportunity and that she had so forcefully demonstrated that I was to do it. My hands kept roaming over her body including gently, teasingly, passing over her, now wet, pussy. I dared not try to massage her clit or push my fingers into her, for I did not have permission for that.

It didn't take her long before Mistress ordered me to get the large vibrator out of the nightstand. I quickly reached over and extracted the device and switched it on. Mistress ordered me to masturbate her with the vibrator. I love doing that to her because I know how much pleasure she gets from it. I know the exact spot to place the vibrator to get give her the most pleasure so, naturally, that's exactly where I put it. In a matter of only a few minutes Mistress was in the throws of her first orgasm of the night. I continued teasing her clit with the vibrator until she had at least two more orgasms and she ordered me to give her the vibrator.

She, again, pressed my face against her breasts indicating I should suck on her nipple. Back and forth I moved from one to the other, not wanting either to feel loved more than the other. In a few seconds Mistress was having her fourth and fifth orgasms and the pre-cum was flowing freely from the tip of my rock-hard cock.

Suddenly, Mistress sat up and ordered me to lay on my back. She took hold of my cock, reminding me (very firmly) that I was not to cum without her permission. Then she rubbed the palm of her hand back and forth across the tip of my cock smearing my pre-cum all over it. Then she placed her hand over my mouth and ordered me to lick it clean. I gladly stuck out my tongue and began lapping up the clear fluid.

When her hand was thoroughly clean, Mistress wrapped it around my stiff cock and began a very gentle stroking. She was stroking just fast enough that, if I wasn't careful, I might actually cum. My hopes were up that Mistress might actually allow me to have an orgasm, but, as my orgasm approached, she stopped. She released my cock completely, denying me the release I was hoping for. While my need to erupt subsided, she reminded me that I was not allowed to cum. Then she enveloped my cock with her warm, wet mouth, completely. She sucked it gently three or four times before pulling her mouth away.

Mistress moved over me. She straddled my hips and gently slid her wet pussy down over my still eager cock. She pushed it all the way in. For a few seconds she just sat there with my cock buried deep inside her. She pinched my nipples then began fucking me, slowly at first. She would speed up, stop, go slow, then do it all again. All the while she was taunting me, telling me that she knew I wanted to cum, but that I was not going to be allowed to. Not tonight anyway. She continued this until she had three more orgasms for a grand total of eight. Then she suddenly pulled off of me and sat up on the bed next to me.

“Did you enjoy that, sweetie?” she asked in a taunting tone. I told her I did and she told me to clean myself up and get back in bed. When I returned, she told me to put my shorts back on and go to sleep. It wasn't easy, even though I was very tired. My cock wanted to remain hard. It wanted to cum, but alas, it was not to be. I finally fell asleep, happy that Mistress had used me. Happy, in fact, that she had denied me an orgasm...

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment