Friday, October 22, 2010

Our First Scene

I remember (very well) my very first scene with Mistress Ivey. It took place in her living room. I guess the details of what she did are not as important as the feelings I had both during and after the scene. So that's what this blog is about.

I remember how it all began. Mistress called me into her living room and told me to sit in one of the comfortable chairs. It was this first time she had allowed me to do that. Normally I was required to sit on the floor or on one of those hard metal folding chairs. (I can't kneel in the typical slave position because my legs just can't take it. That happens when you get older.) I watched as she unpacked her toy bag and laid out everything (or so I thought) that she intended to use during the scene.

When she had all the toys laid out neatly, Mistress set the coffee table in the center of the room. She covered it with two blankets to give it a little padding. Then she instructed me to lay on my stomach on it. As soon as I was in position, Mistress attached wrist and ankle cuffs along with spreader bars. The bar between my wrists was a few inches longer than the table was wide allowing her to run it beneath the table. Thus trapping my arms at the sides of the table near my head. The spreader bar between my ankles was much longer and held my feet wide apart.

Mistress leaned down and whispered in my ear (so close I could feel her warm breath as she spoke), “Are you ready, my sweet?” I answered in the affirmative and she covered my eyes with a blindfold. I was nervous. Have I ever mentioned that Mistress has a sadistic side that actually scares me? Her previous slave could take a really severe beating and taunt her for more. I admit to not being that tough.

Suddenly I felt the soft, gentle touch of her hands as Mistress began running them up and down the entire length of my body. I remember how warm and gentle they felt against my skin. I heard the music coming from the CD player. It was a soft tune I hadn't heard before, but that, combined with her gentle touch, quickly put me at ease.

Then her fun began. The Wartenberg wheel ran up and down my body as her soft hands had done only a moment ago. I reacted by squirming only a little, trying to remain still for Mistress. After that, I felt the tails of one of her floggers tickling the skin on my upturned bottom. Then it came crashing down, again and again, turning the skin on my ass pink.

After that I quickly lost track of everything, the music, sharp or thuddy blows of whichever implement she was striking me at the moment. She used every flogger she owns on me one after another along with a two riding crops and a cane. The cane was a real surprise as she had not laid out a cane while I was watching. I do remember how the cane felt as each blow landed on my bottom and upper thighs. I felt as if it were cutting into my flesh, slicing me open with each blow. But, of course, it was not.

I lost all recognition of what was happening as my head began to swim. I remembered my lights (safe words) as I know she asked for them several times just to make sure I was still conscious. But other than those few brief moments, most of what she did to me was lost in a dream-like reality. When she finished, my ass was very sore, burning even. Mistress rubbed some aloe into it as I tried to return to her from wherever it was I had been. Only later would I discover that she had left some very nice marks on my ass.

Mistress unfastened one end of each spreader bar and helped me to turn onto my back. My hands were refastened then my ankles. This time my feet rested on the floor and the spreader bar ran behind the legs of the table so that I could not move them. Then Mistress sat down on the end of the table between my thighs holding them in place with her own. I could not see, but I could hear. What I heard was a bottle of some kind being opened. Mistress was talking to me, telling something about having been good and that she was going to reward me.

Suddenly I felt her hand wrap around my half-hard cock. It was cold! Then I realized why. Mistress had lubrication on her hand. She began slowly stroking my cock ever so gently. Starting at the base her hand would slowly move upward until her fingers could wrap over the tip and back again. It felt so good! All the while Mistress was talking to me, telling me what a good job I had done, how proud she was that I was able to take all that she had done to me, and how I was now being rewarded.

It didn't take long before I felt an orgasm rising up from deep within my groin. I said, “I'm going to cum!” Knowing, even half hoping, Mistress would stop stroking me to tease me and even deny me the release that I wanted. But she didn't. She kept right on stroking and she gave me permission to cum. As surprising as that was, it didn't hold me back and my cum began to race up the length on my cock toward freedom. When the very first spurt hit the air, Mistress released my cock altogether. I might have screamed, I don't really remember, my head was still swimming from the beating. But then, when the second shot only trickled out, Mistress grabbed my cock and began stroking it fast and hard.

I couldn't decide if my orgasm had been ruined or not. Actually, it was, but she wasn't going to stop stroking it, nor was she going to stop rubbing the head, causing me excruciating pleasure. I know that sounds like an oxymoron but if you have ever been tortured that way, you know what I mean. I screamed and begged her to stop, but she only laughed and told me that she was rewarding me for having been so good. Her idea of a reward and mine apparently differ.

When she finally released my cock and allowed me to relax, she began releasing my bonds as I tried to catch my breath. The last thing she did was to remove my blindfold. Then she wrapped me in the blanket upon which I was laying and helped me to the couch where she cuddled and comforted me for the next half hour. It was then that she told me the entire scene had lasted over ninety minutes. I couldn't believe it. It seemed like only thirty to me. But then, I had lost track of things somewhere along the way.

All in all, it was a very rewarding experience. One I have never forgotten, and I am sure I never will. That was the day I knew I truly belonged to Mistress Ivey. I was proud and happy. I finally felt like I was right where I belonged. I knew I would never leave her service.

Slave nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment