Thursday, October 7, 2010

Car Washing

Being as yesterday was one of the last warm days we will have this Fall, I decided it was a good opportunity for my slave to wash the car. After all, during the Winter months I will have to take it to the car wash and pay to have it cleaned inside and out. But for now, what with the good weather and all, I decided to have nemo wash it for me. Recent rains had dragged a little mud onto the mats and the dusty roads always leave a layer of dirt all over it.

Not wanting nemo to be completely exposed, I locked his CB3k in place (complete with points of intrigue) and sent him out to complete the task. I could tell he was a bit reluctant so I repeated the command in a nice firm tone. I think he wanted to protest, but thought better of it. He gathered up the needed supplies and stepped out the front door. I took up a comfortable position on our bay window seat to watch the fun.

He uncoiled the garden hose and turned on the water. He should have held onto the nozzle because as soon as he turned the valve, ice cold water sprayed the back of his legs, bottom and genitals. It was funny to watch him jump up and run away from it. He looked around to see if anyone had seen him, which of course, I had. I just shook my head and smiled (snickering on the inside). Then nemo began hosing down the car in preparation for the wash.

Let me explain a little something here. We live out in the country, in the woods. There are only two other houses who could possibly see him (both in front of us), but only if someone were on their back porch craning their necks a bit. Nemo was, for the most part, shielded from their view by the trees and bushes in the forest surrounding our home. Of course, at any time someone could come driving up over the hill into our driveway, but it's pretty unlikely. However, it turns me on to think he might just be truly humiliated if that were to happen. I think it turns him on as well.

Back to the car. It seems nemo can't quite reach far enough across the top of the car without leaning against it. (chuckle) So he could not wash it properly without getting against the cold body of the car. Were he a female, I am quite sure his nipples would have been very prominent at this point. It always gives me a little thrill when I know he is suffering a little just for me.

When he was finished, nemo came back up onto the porch and I met him at the door. He asked me if I wanted to inspect his work before he came inside. I did, and I have to admit he did a good job. So I told him to put away all his things and recoil the hose before entering the house. As reward for having done such a good job (not to mention suffering the humiliation) I teased his cock for an hour, edging him several times.

Mistress Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment