Friday, October 15, 2010

The Punishment Pad

The other day, Mistress wanted to try out a new item she bought. It's called the “Punishment Pad.” Believe me, it lives up to it's name!

Mistress had me get one of those folding metal chairs. You know the type, no padding at all! She placed her new Punishment Pad on it and told me to have a seat. Well let me tell you, it was VERY uncomfortable. She, of course, laughed at the way I tried to minimize the pain. I didn't dare squirm, for that would have only made things worse. Instead, I kept shifting my weight from side to side and back and forth. That didn't do any good, either, but it was all I could do.

Suddenly, Mistress got this idea in her head that it would fun to tie me to that chair and tease my cock while those tiny little points were digging into my ass. So she got some rope and a blindfold. She put the blindfold on first and then tied my hands to the back of the chair, which made it very difficult for me to move at all.

Once she had me secure, she sat on the floor between my legs, keeping them apart with her knees, and began taunting me. She was asking if I was comfortable. Of course I was NOT! I was most uncomfortable! Then I felt some cold lubricant being dripped onto my half-hard cock followed by the touch of her, ever so talented, fingers. She began gently massaging the entire length of my cock spreading the lube over the entire surface. Her hand slowly began stroking my cock. Not so firmly that I would ever be able to reach an orgasm, mind you, but firmly enough that my cock became rock hard. I knew that if she kept doing what she was doing, I could be sitting on that devilish pad for hours.

Thankfully, Mistress took pity on my plight and began stroking my cock in earnest. It was obvious that she intended to make me cum. It wasn't long before I was at the point of no return and I told her so, not wanting to cum without her permission. She just laughed and said she knew it. Then she told me to go ahead and cum. What I didn't know was that she was planning on ruining my orgasm by squeezing the base of my cock when I came.

Needless to say, as my cock began jerking and pumping to eject my semen, it was stopped. Mistress had gotten a firm grip on the base of my cock and very little cum dribbled out. I thought it was all over but, to my agonizing surprise, Mistress decided it would be fun to continue teasing (or should I say torturing) my cock. Thankfully she only did it for another minute before releasing my cock and telling me that I had done good.

Mistress then removed my bindings and blindfold and told me I could stand up. Well, the Punishment Pad, not being attached to the chair, attached itself to me. Mistress had to peel it off like peeling off a layer of skin after a bad sunburn. She thought it was funny, but it hurt coming off almost as much as it did when I first sat on it.

To add insult to injury, Mistress made me bend over the foot of our bed so she could use her favorite paddle on my, now very sore, bottom. By the time she was done, my bottom not only had little dimples left by the Punishment Pad, it was also a bright red. It was very, VERY sore, I might add. All in all, it was very enjoyable session...

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment