Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Conversation with Charlie

For those of you who don't know, I named my cock “Charlie.” That may seem silly to some of you, hell, it's silly to me, but I like to think I have a good sense of humor and I often let it seep into my writing. For those of you who watch “TV Land” (or are old enough to remember) Charlie the Tuna was always trying to get caught by Star Kist tuna. But they would always tell him, “Sorry, Charlie. Only the best tuna become Star Kist.” So when my wife (Mistress Ivey) put my cock in chastity, I named him Charlie because his orgasms were no longer his (or mine), and when Mistress would ruin an orgasm she would say, “Sorry Charlie.”

I thought it might be interesting to have a conversation with Charlie and see just how he feels about chastity. After all, it effects him just as much as it does me.


Me: Hi, Charlie. How's it hangin'?
Charlie: Yeah, like I haven't heard that one before.
Me: Sorry, Charlie. (doh) I mean, how are you doing these days?
Charlie: Mostly without. I mean this cage isn't so bad, but did she have to put those teeth in it?
Me: Teeth? Oh you mean those tiny little spikes?
Charlie: Tiny!? You call those tiny? They may not be very big to you, but when I try to show off how excited I am, well let me tell you, they seem a whole lot bigger!
Me: Cause you little pain, do they?
Charlie: Again with the 'little' remarks. Hell yes, they cause me pain. They can bring tears to a guys eyes, you know!? And please, stop with the 'little' jokes. You know I'm sensitive about that.
Me: Sorry, I'll try to refrain. [snicker] Okay, so you don't like the spikes. Is there anything else you don't like about chastity?
Charlie: Hey, buddy, those spikes are a pretty big part of my life, lately. I hate mornings. Just because I have to pee they think they gotta dig in and make you get up. And they have ruined every great dream I've had for the past month!
Me: Okay, I get it. You hate the spikes. But what about the cage itself? Is that a problem for you?
Charlie: Well, I can tell you this, it has changed my life significantly. I mean I used to be able to have fun trying to see what I could hit in the toilet. But now it's just “let it out, Charlie” 'cause I can't see in the dark.
Me: The dark? What do you mean by “the dark?”
Charlie: Hey, with your big butt sittin' on the can there ain't no light gettin' through. How am I supposed to aim at anything if you sit down and block all my light?
Me: Oh, I can see why that would be a problem. So you can't have fun while you pee anymore?
Charlie: Yeah, and I can't get hard when you read those naughty stories about BDSM, either.
Me: Oh you like those stories, do ya?
Charlie: Doesn't it bother you when I start to expand and those spikes stop me?
Me: Well, of course it does. But I like those stories, so... Sorry, Charlie, I'm going to keep reading them.
Charlie: Oh yeah, so I get to be in pain just because you decide to read an erotic story. Thanks for nuthin', pal.
Me: Uh, can we get back to the subject? You never answered me. What do you think of the cage?
Charlie: The cage isn't so bad. Well, except that I don't get taken out and teased enough.
Me: Oh, you like being teased. Do you?
Charlie: I live for the teasing! I would love it if Mistress teased me every day for six or eight hours.
Me: What about orgasms? Don't you want to have a few orgasms?
Charlie: Well, to be honest, not as many as you probably want.
Me: Really? And why do think that?
Charlie: Because, before I was locked up, you used to stroke me until I threw up a lot. Hell, sometimes more than once a day. And just between you, me and the fence post, I like throwing up inside something warm, wet, and dark.
Me: You mean inside a woman.
Charlie: Of course, inside a woman! I wasn't talking about a cold, damp cave.
Me: So you would prefer that I cum inside a woman than just jerk you off?
Charlie: Who wouldn't? But with this damn cage I'm locked up in, you can't even put me in one.
Me: Well, Charlie, that's what chastity is all about. Not having orgasms.
Charlie: That may be fine and dandy for you, but I like my freedom.
Me: Let's get back to this teasing thing. You said that Mistress doesn't tease you enough. Why do think that is?
Charlie: You mean besides the fact that I love being teased more than I love cumming?
Me: Yeah, why is that?
Charlie: Because once I cum I need my rest. You know? And I can't have much fun while I am resting. I'm not a cum factory, you know. If I could cum every time Mistress touched me that would be great, but the truth is, I can't do that. But I can stay hard all day long, as long as I don't cum.
Me: Okay, that makes sense. So how do you feel about ruined orgasms?
Charlie: I wish they had never been discovered. I hate the damned things! Here I am, all blown up and ready to shoot a load three feet into the air, and...
Me: And what, Charlie?
Charlie: And nothing! That's what I mean. Oh maybe a little bit of my cum will ooze out, but hell, that ain't satisfying! Here I was all ready for a nice big orgasm and long rest period and what does she do? She stops it! Just like that. No warning, nothing. She just stops it. Now I've just wasted a perfectly good orgasm and I can't even get the rest I want.
Me: I see your point.
Charlie: You want know what's worse? Prostate milking! I really hate prostate milkings because I don't even get to enjoy the teasing. Nope. Not at all. No teasing for Charlie! And to top it all off, she does it three or four times so there is nothing left for an orgasm. How am I supposed to cum when there is nothing left? Huh?
Me: Well I think that's the point, Charlie. If she wants, she can tease you, fuck you, or ignore you all she wants at that point. I mean, if you have nothing to give, she can ride you until she just can't take anymore.
Charlie: Well good for her. But how am I supposed to enjoy that?
Me: But you said you weren't all that keen on cumming. I don't understand.
Charlie: Look, it's like this. The teasing is great and all, and I love being able to fuck her for hours, but without the hope of having an orgasm, it takes away the anticipation. I love the anticipation! I don't care if I don't cum for weeks, months even! I just have to know that sometime, in the near future, I will get to cum and cum hard!
Me: I think I am beginning to understand. That's why you like the teasing so much. It's all that anticipation that, in the end, you just might get to shoot a load. But if you don't, no big deal, because you have the next session to look forward to. Right?
Charlie: Now you've got it! It's the not the cookie at the end of the ride, it's the ride itself. The cookie is just the incentive to go on the ride.
Me: So you wouldn't mind never having an orgasm?
Charlie: Well... I wouldn't go that far. The boys, you know, those two guys who keep me company all day? Well, they keep making all those little soldiers, and they want to release some of them once in awhile. They get tired of sending them to the recycling bin all the time.
Me: I see, so it's not really you who wants the orgasm, it's your buddies down there?
Charlie: Yep. Those two just don't seem to appreciate a good tease and denial session. They seem to think every one of them should end up in an orgasm. But, hey, that just wouldn't be right. Now, would it?
Me: I guess not. I never really looked at it that way before. But if you cum every time you get teased, then where's the excitement? The anticipation?
Charlie: Exactly! Let's face it, nemo, when you were in high school and jerked off to all those girly magazines, it got kinda boring. You know?
Me: Yeah, even I thought so. So, overall, this chastity thing is not all that bad. Right?
Charlie: Wrong. This chastity thing is really great! I just want MORE TEASING!
Me: You're a greedy little thing, aren't you?
Charlie: There you go with “little” jokes again. I'm outta here...

There you have it folks. Straight from the horses mouth (so to speak). Chastity is great as long as there is anticipation and a LOT of teasing! I hope you all agree. By the way, if you can't leave a comment, at least click one those little “Reaction” buttons so I' can tell if I'm doing okay.

nemo

2 comments:

  1. I was going to click a little button, but thought it was better to leave a comment so you know whos reading a long :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story it a great insight in to the mind of a cock

    ReplyDelete