Monday, December 6, 2010

Chastity & Masculinity

You wear a chastity device, therefore you must be a sissy. I hate that way of thinking. Even if I were a “Sissy-Gurl” does that truly make me less of a man? I don't think so. I don't let my (or anyone else's) sexual preferences define me (or my feelings about them).

How does one define masculinity? Is it the cigarettes you smoke? Or maybe the liquor you drink? Perhaps it's the type of dog you own? Certainly it can't be whether or not you wear a chastity device. Maybe it's the type of clothing you wear? If you think it's any of the above, then you are very narrow minded. Open up!

I don't believe in the superiority of either sex. Not in the REAL world anyway. Of course, you can make generalities about things like: Men are superior athletically; Or women are better at this or that. However, there are always exceptions to every rule (or generality). In other words, there may be a few men who actually are (based on behavior) less of a man when they are in chastity. But as a general rule I don't believe that because one wears a chastity device that that, alone, makes them any less masculine.


It really “irks” me to see web sites that propose to be “authorities” on the subject, and yet, they insist that women are superior in every way to men and therefore, all men should be locked up in chastity. That's absurd! Now I have nothing against a man whose relationship with a woman is one in which she is treated as though she is superior, to be “worshiped” and obeyed. I believe that if it works for you, do it!

Many of us in chastity often have fantasies in which we are subjects (whether against our will or not) to the whims of a woman. A strong, cruel, merciless woman. But that does not mean we are less masculine for it. We may dream of being treated like “dirt” or of being “forced” to perform humiliating acts (and some of us enjoy humiliation) but still, I don't see that diminishing your masculinity. Hell, I am currently writing a lengthy fantasy in which I am held captive, used and abused, for training purposes, by a bevy of lovely Mistresses. Does that make me less masculine? I don't think so.

I recently had the honor of attending a function to honor military veterans. When the vets in the audience were asked to stand I was amazed at how few of us there were. Just because someone has not served their country by putting their life on the line for it, does not make THEM any less masculine. So why, because I wear a chastity device, does it make me less masculine.

As I said earlier, even if I were a “Sissy-Gurl” it would not detract from my own self-image. It would not make me less masculine except for the cross-dressing. Of course, while I was in such a “role” I might feel less masculine, that's the nature of the role. I mean, I doubt my wife (Mistress) would actually think I was were less of a man because of it. My sexuality is not what defines me. It is only a small part of who and what I am. What I am, is confident, self assured, and masculine in the “real” world. In other words, just because you wear a dress and apply makeup to your face, does not change who you are inside. What cross-dressing Sissy-Gurl wouldn't jump up and defend their loved ones (physically) should the need arise?

So, if your fantasy is to have your masculinity taken away by someone, be dressed in women's clothing, and wear makeup, then go for it. Just don't let it change who you are inside. If it's fun, exciting, even humiliating to you, but you love it, then why not do it?

Not all chastised men do those things. But no matter what you choose to do in your sex life, you are who you are. Granted, my chastity is not something I want broadcast to the entire world, but that's because so much of the world is so intolerant. I am sure there are those who (if they knew about my chastity) would think I am less of a man. But I don't let their narrow-mindedness dictate how I feel about me.

Don't let someone else define who you really are. Be yourself, be masculine, be feminine, be what you want to be. Or as the Army says, “Be all you can be.” Just be secure in that.

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment