Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Milking

Mistress called me into the room where she and her two guests were sitting. All I was wearing was the tiny white apron and a pair of pink crotchless panties that Mistress allowed. I hesitated just before passing through the doorway to the living room. I had never been dressed this way in front of anyone other than Mistress before and I was terrified. However, I knew the consequences of failing to appear when Mistress called would be more painful than anything else I could think of.
I gathered my courage and stepped through the doorway into the living room. I could feel the eyes of the two women follow my every step as neared the couch where they sat. Mistress was sitting in a chair opposite the couch which meant that I would at least have my back to her guests. The humiliation I felt at having to stand in front of them, dressed as I was, was truly immense. I am certain my face had turned a bright shade of red.
What can I do for you, Mistress,” I asked after performing a half curtsy.
You can turn around and greet my guests properly,” she replied in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.
Yes, Ma'am,” I replied, then slowly turned to face her two guests. “Welcome to our humble home, Ladies,” I said politely as I had been taught to do. “Is there anything I can get for you? Coffee, tea, or perhaps lemonade?”
No, thank you,” they both replied.
Tell me, Jenn,” the blonde woman sitting to my left asked, “is he in chastity?”
Lift your apron, slave,” Jenn commanded.
I did as I was told and lifted the hem of my apron to reveal my cock and balls. They were, indeed, encased in a chastity device. Of course, my cock was visibly pressing against its confines and my balls were in clear view, hanging beneath the cage.
The other woman, who had red hair, asked, “Jenn, can you demonstrate how you milk him with his chastity device still in place?”
Oh yes,” said the blonde. “I would love to see that, too.”
Of course,” Jenn said as she rose from her seat. “On your knees, slave,” she ordered.
Yes, Mistress,” I replied as I knelt down on all fours on the coffee table. It was customary that I be milked on the coffee table so that Mistress does not have to get down on the floor to do it. The coffee table put my exposed bottom in just the right position for her to do whatever she wanted to it, including milking my prostate.
By this time my cock was straining at the confines of its cage. It was painful, but not so much that I could not stand it. I know it was because of a combination of things... Two strange women, whose names I didn't even know, watching, and I always get turned on when Mistress decides to milk me. The worst part is that Mistress excused herself and quickly disappeared into the kitchen. I know she only went to get a rubber glove and some lubrication, but there I was, alone with two strange women, forced to stay on all fours on top of the coffee table, right in in front of them.
Needless to say, it seemed like Mistress was gone for an hour, though I am sure it was only a few minutes at most. One of the women, placed her hand on my bottom and leaned over to get a better look at my ass. The other one lifted up my apron and tucked it into the waist-belt so that she could see my cock and balls hanging down. Talk about humiliation! Boy was that ever embarrassing!
Finally, Mistress returned. She entered the room pulling on the rubber glove and holding the bottle of lube she had brought. She placed her gloved hand on my ass and explained that whenever she put anything into my ass, it needed to be well lubricated. With that, she poured some of the lube over the fingers of her gloved hand and quickly began fingering my tight little hole.
I could feel the textured portion of the fingertips of the glove as she spread the lubricant around the outside of the hole and then when she pushed one finger inside to make sure that was lubricated as well.
One of the ladies (the red-head) remarked that she had never tried this on her husband because she didn't really know what to do, so Mistress removed the glove and offered it to her. She took the glove and slipped her hand into it gently. “Now what?” she asked as she stepped behind me.
Just work your middle finger into his ass and push it in until you can feel his prostate,” Mistress explained. “It's about the size of a walnut.”
The woman pushed her finger into my tight little hole and worked it in until she exclaimed, “I think I found it! What do I do now?”
Just run your finger around it vigorously,” Mistress Explained, “and watch for the results.”
I could feel the woman's fingertip moving around my prostate and it didn't take more than a minute before she had my cum dripping rapidly from the end of my swollen cock. I was so glad that Mistress had not put the little spikes in my cock-cage. IF she had, I would have been in excruciating pain by this time.
Mistress held her hand under my cock and caught all the cum that seeped from my swollen, trapped member. When the last of it had dripped onto her palm, Mistress moved to offer it to me to drink. I always had to drink my own cum. It was expected, and I didn't dare embarrass Mistress by refusing to drink it. I do hate the taste, though, and much rather not drink it. But Since I have to do whatever Mistress tells me or suffer the consequences, I drank it all up.
The women both laughed and made a few jokes at my expense, but I endured. I always endure when it comes to Mistress' wishes.

nemo.slave7

3 comments:

  1. What an excellent and totally appropriate way to humiliate your slave mistress, firstly be milking him, then be totally humiliating him be making j=him swallow his own sperm. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my wife mother and sister do this to me every saturday. my sister has a gay boyfriend who wants to help. goddamn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is very exciting this story
    http://telesexo.gratis

    ReplyDelete