Friday, August 15, 2014

I'm Baaaack...

I have not posted to this blog for quite some time. We won't go into the details of why, but suffice it to say, I am back and I plan to make some posts that I think you will like. I will post some stories about chastity, serving a Mistress, cuckolding, forced bi-sexuality, and just about anything else you can think of that goes along with being a male sub in a female led relationship.
I hope to cover some of the things that bother us subs and things in which we find delight, fantasies, teasing, denial, and all the rest. I hope you will sign up for email delivery (or at least return often) so that you don't miss a single post. I think you will enjoy the new blog posts. Maybe you can even give me some ideas that I can post about as well.
nemo

8 comments:

  1. I look forward to more posts,Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Re-added you to Keyheld, and to the Eye Candy sidebar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what happened to mistress Ivy's blog sites. They all disappeared? Glad to see your back. Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms. Ivey is moving the site over to a more friendly server. Once that happens, hopefully the rest of the contents of the older blog will follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom... Ummm... I was in charge of moving Ivey's web site and we both decided it was just too much work. She is moving back to her original site, but because of the deletions that were made, Feedburner is having a problem. We're working on it. Just keep her location at Blogger.
      nemo

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I saw her post today.

      I moved the links back to where they were. Sorry it didn't work out.

      And glad to have you back.

      Delete
  5. Nemo, I have enjoyed your writing before you signed off. Welcome back.
    About what you could post: More ideas for scenes (yes, I enjoy being controlled only sexually). I am interested in a longer list of activities that spouses could share, to give the wife many choices to do what pleases her and surprises the husband.

    ReplyDelete