Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Activities for submissive men

One of my readers has suggested that I post more (and I assume, varied) ideas for sexual activities. There is an inherent problem with doing that... This blog is for men, specifically submissive men (at least in bed). I doubt I have many female readers, but, of course, you could always forward a link or my feed to that special woman in your life. You see, telling your partner what it is you want can go one of several ways, not the least of which is that she will feel you are trying to top from the bottom and that just won't work. Besides, if you have to tell her what you want, it will, most likely, remove some of the enjoyment from the experience if she does decide to do it. Sort of a catch 22, I'm afraid.

However, how you tell her is up to you. My job is to give you some ideas, so I will try. You may get some ideas from my posts, anyway. Even the Captioned Photos are full of ideas!

Before I go any further, I would like to put out a plea for those of you who have ideas of your own, or who may have had some, shall we say, uniquely enjoyable experiences, please put them into a comment. If not on this post, at lease somewhere we can find it. If they are really good, I may re-post them for you.

What makes an activity exciting and enjoyable? Of course, it varies from person to person, but in general it is the thrill of something new, unique, and, yes, even scary! You know what I mean. If you enjoy the thrill of riding a new roller-coaster because of the “scary” aspect of it, that is what this is like. The thrill of the unknown. Humiliation can also play a huge role in these kinds of activities. That, too, varies from person to person.

Here is a short list that I came up with while thinking about this post. These are not in any specific order, so you may have to read the entire list to find something you like. If you are like me, however, you may want your partner to see the whole list!

  • Being forced to wear a chastity device
  • Being bound and teased
  • Being blindfolded
  • Having ice rubbed on your body
  • Nipple play (clips, clamps & suction)
  • Being naked all day
  • Electro-play (using an approved device)
  • Being flogged, spanked, paddled (within reason)
  • Being edged several times in one session then denied
  • Prostate milking
  • Ruined orgasm milking (several in one session)
  • Being denied an orgasm
  • Ruined orgasms
  • Being punished for poor performance or disobedience (spanked, paddled or scolded)
  • Being forced to wear butt-plugs
  • Being fucked with strap-ons or dildos
  • Being forced to cum by machine as many times as possible
  • Being forced to drink your own cum
  • CBT both real and fantasy
  • Being denied an orgasm for an extended period
  • Being forced to masturbate for Mistress
  • Having suction cups applied to your nipples
  • Being video recorded or photographed for the web
  • Icy-Hot or other mentholated cream used on your cock, balls or anus
  • Being fondled for a few minutes while Mistress gives you instructions
  • Being cuckolded
  • Being forced to suck another man's cock
  • Giving Mistress a full body massage!


Though humiliations scare me, I love them. I love them because Mistress has demanded that I do them. If you feel the same way, here is a short list of humiliating activities.

List of humiliations:
  • Having to masturbate for Mistress
  • Exposing yourself to others
  • Sitting naked on a punishment pad (such as a jute door mat)
  • Having weights tied to your balls while you perform chores
  • Wearing panties (especially crotchless) or other women's clothing in private or in public
  • Wearing a butt-plug at any time (especially when in public)
  • Sucking a dildo or strap-on
  • Prostate milking (especially in front of others)
  • Being fondled in public or semi-public (restaurant, theater, car, etc.)
  • Being forced to drink your own (or someone else's) cum
  • Being forced to wear women's lingerie (or just an apron)
  • Being used outdoors in any way
  • Being forced to suck a dildo
  • Being forced to use a masturbation device (Tenga eggs for example)
  • Being forced to fuck a blow up doll (especially if video recorded)
  • Being dressed as a maid to serve Mistress (and/or others)
  • Being bound and used by a group (males and females)
  • Being forced to masturbate in front of Mistress and/or her friends
  • Being teased by Mistress and another woman
  • Being loaned out to another Mistress for a day
  • Any Clothed Female/Naked Male (CFNM) scene

Sometimes, just talking about making you do any of these things can get you very aroused. Being aroused is what makes me want to serve Mistress. Talking to me about these things is a very good way for her to tease me sexually. Again, your list may vary, but I hope you get the idea.

slave nemo

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, humiliating ideas, would love to be made to do all of them

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife has her girlfriends over every Wednesday. I am stripped, forced erect and placed on my exhibition stool in our rather cozy kitchen while they continue to party. They are constantly touching, rubbing and slapping my manhood as they chat away. By the end of the evening I am ready to burst and oozing. That signals my end with a good icewater soaking for the return to my chastity device. Two months in I would love to jackoff for them but wife says it would be better if I wait til I'm really ready.

    ReplyDelete