Monday, December 26, 2011

Xmas Orgasm

Well, I am one of the many who got a Xmas orgasm. Okay, it wasn't a full orgasm. Mistress made sure I understood that it was a gift for us both. That is, I got to cum, and she got to ruin it. Whatever makes her happy. Right!?

It wasn't all bad. After all, an orgasm is an orgasm. I have learned that, if nothing else in my years as a sex slave. (Well, that's how I like to think of myself.) I don't know about the rest of you, but I'll take any orgasm I can get. Yes, I enjoy the fact that I am made to wait a good long time between full orgasms, but a number of ruined orgasms, as long as they make Mistress happy, are something I am proud to give her.

So, if you ask me what I got for Xmas this year, I'll tell you an orgasm. If you ask Mistress what I got, she will tell you it was ruined. One of the few joys in life for Mistress, is ruining my orgasms, especially if I think it won't be ruined.

Anyway, I hope you all had a very merry Xmas and I wish you a great New Year!

nemo

1 comment: