Saturday, December 24, 2011

Xmas is Here!

Well, it's that time of year, again. The snow is falling (in places) and the mistletoe has been hung. Perhaps I should have put on my belt? Anyway, this is the time for good will toward men (and women, of course) and the time to give without thought of reward. For those of us in chastity, it means doing the unexpected for our Key Holders.

I will not reveal what I have planned, or what I got Mistress for Xmas, but I only hope it will be greatly appreciated. I know it's the thought that counts, but sometimes we hope for more!

Like many men in chastity, I hope for a Christmas full of joy and, maybe, some “relief”? For those of you in chastity, I hope you get the relief you have been so patiently(?) awaiting, if that's what you want. And may your KH be kind.

Nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment