Sunday, May 22, 2011

New Section

I have added a new section in the right-hand column: Great Videos. This is where I will list tease and denial videos, ruined orgasm videos, and post orgasm torture videos that I think are pretty good. There are literally thousands of these types of videos out there, but most really suck. So I decided to pass along some that I have found that stand out from the rest. (Look for it right under the "Followers" section.)

I hope you will agree, that the videos I list are a cut above most videos out there. If you would like to send me a link to a video that you think is good enough to be included here, just send the link directly to me at: nemo_slave7(at)gmail and I will review it.

Don't be shy. If you see a really good video (no matter how long) please send me the link and I will find the time to review it.

Thanks, nemo.

1 comment: