Sunday, May 1, 2011

Mean KH?


Let's see a show of hands... Who wants their key holder to be mean? Keep them up, I'm still counting.

Now the tough question... What do you mean when you say you want your KH to be mean? Do you want her to make you wait longer and longer periods in lock up before allowing you release? Do you want her to spank or paddle you? Do you want her to dress you women's clothing? Do you want her to tease you sexually to make those spikes in your chastity device hurt? Do you want her to tease you for hours on end only to deny you any release? Do you want her to cuckold you or humiliate you in front of others?

There are a great deal of difference between men. What they want from chastity can vary widely as well. But there is one thing we all have in common... We want our women to be mean. We want them to know that they do not need to feel guilty about the things they do to us, or about denying us an orgasm. In fact, if you were to ask 100 chaste men whether they would prefer to have regular orgasms, ruined orgasms, or simply be denied an orgasm over and over again. You might be surprised at their answers.

I can't speak for others, but I have spoken with many who agree with me. I would much rather be teased, brought close to orgasm many times over a long period and, yet, continue to be denied. When our KH feels sorry for us, or feels guilty about having denied us for so long and allows a full orgasm because of those feelings, we feel let down.

If you are a KH, your job is to tease us, both physically and mentally, until we beg for release. But if you give us that release, you have failed us. It is not the release that is important to us. It's the teasing and service we can give you, that turns us on and keeps us going.

Like the proverbial donkey lead on by a carrot dangled from a stick, lead us on by dangling the promise of release. But if we never reach that carrot, we will be much happier than if we get it at the end of the day. We will do anything for an orgasm. But we will do much more for a denied orgasm! Don't take my word for it. Ask your partner if he would rather masturbate to orgasm or wait a month if you promise he can cum inside you.

My point with all this is that you need to communicate very clearly with your KH about what you like and don't like and what you really want from her. Allow her to experiment and learn for herself exactly what works for you. Assure her that you do not need to orgasm nearly as often as she probably thinks you do. If you are like me, you might want to mention that it is more exciting not knowing when you will actually get to have an orgasm. I love it when all I get is, “maybe I'll let you come tomorrow” but never anything more definite.

Ladies, please DON'T feel guilty about denying us an orgasm or two (or ten). As long as you tease us to the point of distraction, we will love it, and YOU, all the more for it. And when you find out what your chaste partner thinks is “mean”, do it!

nemo

2 comments:

  1. I agree 101% with you.

    A true KH has an Complete authority and control on release. KH is the one who decides whether to allow or to Deny the orgasm.

    If we want an orgasm, why should one be chaste and handover the key. We give up control over our orgasm to get Denied the release when we need it strongly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not saying that I NEVER want another orgasm. All I am saying is that is a great deal more "fun" if I don't know when my next one (or what kind it) will be. I kind of enjoy prostate milking, but I don't count that as an orgasm. I hate ruined orgasms, so I often get those as a punishment for whining.

    ReplyDelete