Friday, May 20, 2011

Being Milked

I don't know about the rest of you, but enjoy having my cock milked by my Mistress. I'm not talking about a full orgasm that drains you of all your energy and desire for sex. Far from it! I am talking about a series of ruined orgasms that totally drain all your semen (ejaculate, cum) until you can't cum any more. Let me tell you one way in which Mistress Ivey sometimes chooses to milk me dry.

My wrists are normally fastened together using leather cuffs and a 10-12 inch chain between them. This permits me to lay on my back without laying in my hands. Of course, it also traps my hands at my sides so that I can't interfere with what Mistress may want to do. Normally, I will be laid on my back on the bed, or on a table, or somewhere it will be easy for the have access to my cock and balls.

The other day, I was laid on the bed while Mistress sat between my legs with her legs over mine (to trap them in place). She gently played with my cock, ran her fingernails over my balls and teased my nipples until I was fully erect. Then she grasped my cock with one hand just below my glans. Then she wet her fingertips with her tongue. She began massaging the tip of my cock with the tips of her fingers. Once my precum began to ooze out, she would make use of it. Spreading my precum all over the glans, making it extremely slippery. It seems precum is the perfect lub for this kind of thing. It is very slippery, yet it allows just the right amount of friction to drive me crazy.

Her fingers slid up and down, back and forth over the head of my cock. I knew she could feel the head swell every time I clinched it. If the precum began to dry, she would lick her fingers again to reactivate it. She never let it dry out. Her fingers teased and tickled the head of my cock over and over again as I squirmed more and more beneath her assault.

Needless to say, it wasn't long before I was screaming and begging for the release. I wanted it to stop so badly I wouldn't have cared if I got to cum or not, at that point. But, of course, she did not stop. She kept going until I has no choice but to cum. That's when she let go. Yes, she let go of my cock entirely!

She just sat there and watched my poor cock's attempt a blasting my cum as far as it could. The problem is, it didn't blast. It didn't squirt. It didn't even shoot a little bit! No, instead, it only oozed out and dribbled down the length of my swollen, frustrated, cock. Believe me, there is nothing more disappointing than watching your cum seep out of the end of your cock when you were fully expecting it to hit the ceiling.

That wasn't the end of it. Oh, no! Mistress watched as the last of my cum dribbled out and then she started in again. She grasped my cock as she had before, and started massaging the head in the same way, too. Thank God she had allowed me to rest for a few seconds or this would have been a real torture! It was bad enough as it was. She continued tormenting my poor cock in this same manor until I my balls were totally drained. It took a total of four of these ruined orgasms to get me to that point.

To add insult to injury, now that I was totally drained of all my cum, Mistress then climbed on top of me and fucked me until she had four orgasms of her own. There was nothing I could do about it. Though I do love fucking Mistress, it just didn't seem fair that it all ended with me still not satisfied, frustrated, DENIED!

nemo

1 comment:

  1. i am milked every three weeks by my wife and in between my penis is securly locked into a cage device .
    this has been my sex life for fifteen years.
    not that she missesout on sex as she has a lover who calls around on a regular basis .
    my wife wears the key to my cage on a pretty chain around her neck.
    oh by the way i am 56 and she is 49.

    ReplyDelete