Thursday, May 5, 2011

Decisions, Decisions...

Three women have offered to become your Key Holder. Which would you chose?
(See Poll in right column)
 
 
Woman #1:
I will lock your cock up in a chastity device. I will tease you daily, making the spikes in your chastity device dig into your cock. I will release your cock every now and then to tease it and play with it, but I may not allow you to cum. Orgasms will be few and far between and only at my discretion. I will spank or paddle you if you do not obey my every command. But I make no promises other than these.



Woman #2:
I will lock your cock up in a chastity device. I will allow you to masturbate for me once a month. I will make you do the housework, yard work, and dress you in women's clothing. I will let you give me all the orgasms I can stand with a vibrator, but no oral sex will be permitted. I will allow you to see me naked but you may not touch my body, ever.


 
Woman #3:
I will lock your cock up in a chastity device. But I make no other promises. You are not my type, sexually. I may ignore you for months at a time, maybe even years.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Nemo, I found your blog! I voted for girl number one, and you've inspired me to write a little piece for my blog. I will post a link here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay, Tom. We all have different tastes and I'm sure you know it would be impossible to list every possibility. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Tom. None of the above.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm I'm okay with all of them but 3 sounds amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. the last one sounds more cruel...

    ReplyDelete
  6. True, but no one likes to be ignored...

    ReplyDelete