Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Anticipation


Where tease and denial are concerned (especially if chastity is involved), one of the most important aspects of the “game” is anticipation. That's really what teasing, whether done on a daily, weekly, monthly or even a random basis, is all about. I had placed a poll (unscientific as it was) on this web page asking men whether they would want to masturbate for their Key Holder (KH or Mistress if you prefer) now or wait a month and let her do it for them. The response was overwhelmingly in favor of waiting because they wanted Her to do it. I was not particularly surprised by this because I, myself, voted for that as well. As unscientific as the poll was, it still made me realize that men would rather wait for sex, if they have the promise that it will be better sex, than accept immediate gratification. 

The two captioned photos I have included with this post illustrate how much men are willing to do for that good sex they have been promised. Though I don't how I would answer if asked to wait six months for an orgasm for which I had already waited months. I do know that I often prefer NOT to have an orgasm in hopes that it will be better if I can put it off for awhile. I also know that I prefer to be aroused in anticipation of sex than to have an orgasm and then have to go through all the negative feelings I have afterword.


I doubt very much the normal 'man on the street' would feel the same, but then he hasn't experienced any good tease and denial in his life. I know this because I was once that man. But after having experienced the high I get from being teased for days (or even intensely for an hour) I wouldn't give that up for all the tea in China (as they say).

If you have never experienced a good cock tease and denial session, you should find someone who can skillfully tease your cock and deny you an orgasm. It only takes once or twice to see what I mean. I have not, yet, met the man who doesn't agree with me once they have had the experience. For many, a chastity device only adds to the overall enjoyment of the sexual (especially cock teasing) experience because it prevents any sort of sexual gratification.

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment