Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Man in Control

Here's a little story I ran across that I thought you might like...
You thought it would be fun if your wife told you when you could and couldn't cum.
She didn't let you come for two days and you wanted her so badly.
She asked you go down on her before you could fuck her.
Then she let you put your cock in her and you came in seconds.
Then she made you wait three days.
She just pushed your head down to her pussy this time.
Then she let you put your cock in her, and you tried not to come so fast, but you could barely move your cock or you'd come immediately.
She let you do this for a while, then told you to cum.
You came.
She made you wait seven days.
You crawled to her pussy, when she crooked a finger, and lapped at her for 30 minutes.
Then she gave you a long, slow hand-job.
She made you wait one day.
You had romantic sex and she was wetter than she's ever been.
She made you wait seven days.
You crawled to her pussy again, and she gave you a hand-job.

She whispered in your ear.
"Who owns this cock?"
"Oh god..."
"Who owns this cock?"
"You do."
"That's right.”
And she let you cum.
She made you wait another three days.
She gives you a long hand-job and makes you swear that she owns your cock.
You swear that you won't come without her permission.
You swear that you'll never ask her to make you come.
You swear that you'll have your hard cock out for her any time she asks.
She doesn't let you cum.
You wait another four days.
She strokes your cock for 20 minutes, forbidding you to come.
She looks at you with fascination, she sees how you are controlled.
She makes you swear again.
"Who owns this cock?"
"You do ma'am".
"Who owns your balls?"
"You do ma'am"
"Who owns your orgasms?"
"You do ma'am"
"Would you ever come without my permission?"
"No ma'am"
"I want to put your cock in a cage"
"Why?"
"I don't want to worry about you cumming when I'm away"
"But..."
"You weren't going to cum anyway, right?"
"No..."
"Good, it's settled, then."
She puts your cock in a cage.
You wait another seven days.
You eat her wet pussy for an hour.
You pound her cunt with her dildo.
You make her cum four times.
She takes a shower.
You wait.
She comes back into the room in lingerie.
Your cock swells against the cage.
She produces a key.
She binds your hands.
"From now on I am the only one who touches your cock."
She gives you a hand-job.
You come like a geyser.

(Author unknown)

I would like to add some personal notes to this. It's funny how our minds work. Since beginning our new relationship dynamic, I have begun to notice things that, in the past, I took little or no notice of. For example, my wife's Mistresses butt. I used to pay no attention to it, but since she has taken charge of our sex-lives, I watch her more. I take notice of how nice her ass looks when she is simply walking out of the room, or bending to pick something up. I notice her nipples whenever I happen to catch her in the bath tub. I notice how rosy-red they are. How perfectly formed and enticing they become, especially when the cool air of the room washes over them and make them poke out.

I have a new found appreciation for her breasts as well. I want them. I want to touch them. To fondle them. To suckle them. I want to watch them whenever I get the chance. Perhaps it's just me, but I am betting there are others out there who have noticed themselves appreciating their partner's body more since entering into a female led relationship.

So, if you are a woman contemplating taking control of your man's orgasms, even to the point of chastity, I can tell you from experience, your man will appreciate you for it.

nemo

1 comment:

  1. Very true! The logic of getting a guy into the cage was evident in that dialog. Oh, how I would have fallen for that one... right now, just tenting my panties, trying NOT to masterbate! :)

    ReplyDelete