Monday, May 7, 2012

The Neighbors

As it turns out, we actually have neighbors who are into BDSM. A lesbian couple, Alice and Janet, recently moved into the house next door. Don't ask how we discovered this, just know that we did. As it turns out, Alice is a Dominatrix and Janet is her slave. We took the time, one afternoon, to get to know them and introduce ourselves. Just for the record, I was introduced as a “switch” so that I could be either dominant or submissive as they might require.

Alice was a bit over weight and was only about 5' 1” tall. She had ample breasts and was, in the end, pretty good looking. Janet was a petite woman of about 24 years of age. She was thin with small (A-cup) breasts. Both her nipples were pierced and she wore nipple rings to boot. Janet was an inch or two taller than Alice.

One morning, Alice called and asked Mistress if she could borrow me (as a sub) for a few hours. I was thrilled when Mistress said, “Yes.” She told me that I should report to Alice at 9:00am and that I should obey her as I would Mistress. So at the proper time I left the house and waked next door.

I knocked on the door and Alice answered it. She lead me into the living room where Janet was kneeling on the floor in front a large sofa. Janet was naked. Alice told me to undress and leave my clothes on the chair next to the couch. I did as I was told. Alice (whom I was to call Miss Alice) watched closely as I removed each item of clothing. That made me feel very self-conscious indeed. Janet had her back to me so she could not see me.

Once naked, I was ordered to lay on the dining room table. My arms and legs were then bound by Miss Alice while Janet remained in her original position. Her back was still to me. I was blindfolded and left on the table while Miss Alice ordered Janet to fetch her bag of toys from the bedroom.

After that, I was subjected to all kinds of torments and pleasures. I licked at least one pussy, sucked two different sized breasts, had my cock sucked and fucked by at least one of them several times all while being tortured with clothespins, electro-stimulation, tickled with feathers, had ice rubbed all over my body, and my cock was stroked in every way you could imagine. But in the end, I was never allowed to have an orgasm.

When it was finally all over, I was released and told that Janet was being trained to service men as well as women. I was also told that if I (as a dominant) ever wanted to use Janet, all I had to do was ask. I have to admit, I was looking forward to that.

When I arrived home, Mistress was on the computer. She called me over to take a look at something she found on the web. It was a video featuring yours truly strapped to a table while two women did what they wanted to my body. The entire two hour session was recorded and posted to the internet. That heavens I was wearing blindfold!

nemo

4 comments:

  1. Greetings,

    I'm a new reader, and I found your blog as a link from Mistress Ivey's blog. I have enjoyed both of your writing so much I started at the beginning and have read all the way through over the last several weeks. Both blogs are informative and entertaining. Thank you.

    I also enjoy how the two of you focus differently on similar events, providing a greater overall picture from the diverging points of view. For instance, your blog today about the neighbors gives me a better understanding of why Mistress Ivey suddenly posted an essay adapting her knowledge over to female subs.

    Just reading between the lines, her musing about playing with a female sub sounds as though you two and the neighbors might be spending a lot of quality time together. I wish you love and fun.

    - Ms Curious

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms Curious;

    I would like to thank you, from both of us, for your comment. It's always nice to hear from our readers especially when it's so complimentary.

    Of course, now the pressure is on... :)

    nemo

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice story nemo
    i look forward to more of your happenings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought the story was great but I have to ask. Where is the link to the video? I would love to see what you went through. ;-)

    ReplyDelete