Monday, April 23, 2012

Torment

Every time Mistress touches my cock it's a torment. I don't meant that it hurts or anything. Quite the contrary, it always feels wonderful. So wonderful, in fact, that all I want is more. More touching, more teasing, more torment!

Exactly how this all began, I am not sure. I used to be her Master and she obeyed my every command, usually without question. As time went by, she became more and more dominant outside of our D/s relationship. It wasn't too many years before she told me that she would like to take the role of a Mistress to her own slave. When I questioned her about it, she told me that didn't want to change our relationship, she just wanted a part-time slave of her own.

After several months of thinking it all over, I decided to let her try her hand at it. She admitted that she would need some instruction in order to be what she wanted to be... a good Mistress. We invited a friend (a male sub) to visit one day with the express purpose of allowing her to try her hand at being in charge. I agreed to stay in the room to help guide her and keep her from doing anything dangerous. She has a very cruel side to her, and neither of us wanted that to get out of hand.

Chuck, the guy we invited to be her sub for the day, understood what we were doing. It was an experiment, a trial so to speak. To make a long story short, she bound him to the sofa-bed in our living room and used floggers, paddles, ball cinches, and all manner of other things on him. Then she finally teased his cock until he was begging her let him cum. She eventually did and the scene ended.

After that, she met him a few times at some dungeon parties and played with him each time. But we had to move to another state and it was impossible for her to meet him any more. I could tell by her behavior that she really missed being in charge, at least some of the time. That's when I suggested that she use me as her sub from time to time. It seemed like a logical way to satisfy her needs until we could make contact with another group and find a sub for her to use more often.

However, in the mean time, she became very proficient at teasing my cock and getting me to do things I never thought I would do. The problem was, I loved it so much that I didn't want to quit. In fact, I wanted her to do it full time and not just whenever I allowed it. So she became my Mistress and I her slave.

Now, back to the torment. This post is about torment, remember? Anyway, it didn't take Mistress long to figure out just exactly what my fantasies were, which I would (with the proper incentives) actually do and which I only fantasized about doing. Now, every time she teased my cock, even if only for a few minutes, she will taunt me with my own fantasies. She might put her hand down the front of my pants, squeeze my cock and balls while whispering something like, “I'm going to make you suck a man's cock very soon.”

As far as becoming the perfect Mistress, I couldn't ask for anyone better. The things she makes me do and the things she pretends that she will make me do, are so perfectly balanced that I would worship the ground she walks on, if that's what she wanted.

I hope you can find someone as wonderful and fulfilling as I have.

nemo

No comments:

Post a Comment