Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Monthly Milking

On the first day of every month, Mistress sets aside a little time to milk my cock. Sometimes she milks my prostate, other times she just ruins several orgasms in a row. But it is NOT an especially enjoyable thing for me. At least, it's not intended to be. The truth is, I often do enjoy it. Okay, I always enjoy it! But that is not the purpose for it.

My point is, she uses a wide variety of methods to empty my balls of all that pent up (excess) semen. Please understand, if she did not do daily teasing, there would not be anything built up. Well, my desire might be, but it would surely have turned into “angry frustration.”

What's the difference, you ask? Every time you get aroused to more than just a little, your body reacts by producing sperm (assuming you still can) and combining it with semen in anticipation of ejaculation. When that ejaculation is denied, your body must store all that excess semen. After a few days of almost constant teasing, you may experience some level of pain in your balls. This is called “Blue Balls.” Your balls don't actually turn blue, but they will ache for a few days. With enough continued teasing, this pain can last longer than a few days.

So we have milking. Milking is used to relieve this pain. Some do it because they have been told that it is required to maintain prostate health. How much truth there is in that I will not discuss here. But I will give you a few ideas of how to milk a cock and/or prostate if you that's what you want to do.

Let me give you a few examples of the many ways in which Mistress milks me.
  1. Sometimes she will bind me bent over the kitchen table. My arms are bound to the far end and my ankles to the legs. She will always blindfolds me and sometimes gags me as well. In this position she can use any of a number of items to massage my prostate (even her fingers) if she so desires. Either way, she will use her hand to stroke my cock until I have produced a sufficient amount of cum for her.
  2. Sometimes she will put me on all fours on the bed, still bound so that I cannot move when the critical time comes. In this position I am most likely to feel her fingers probing my bottom to massage my prostate. Again, she strokes my cock during the milking. By the way, if I do get to the point of no return, she will ruin the orgasm. I never get a full orgasm on milking day.
  3. I have been bound to our closet door both facing it and backed up against it. When I am facing it, Mistress will usually insert her favorite prostate massaging vibrator into my ass. When I am backed up to the door, she milks me through ruined orgasms.

Of course Mistress often finds new and different ways of doing it. She has a wonderful imagination. But the fact remains, I am milked on the first Monday of each month. I would love hearing from any who reads this about how they have been milked. Or anything else you care to share with me and my other readers.

nemo

3 comments:

  1. My wife has never milked me, though I have tried this on my own 3-4 times in the past with limited success. I seem to have difficulty getting the semen to really release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very hot i love being milked but have to milk myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to eat my cum. I suck my dick every day... I don't always cum but I always produce some yummy slippery pregoo. Usually it only takes a few days to finally reach the point of no return but I am very good at stopping and having only heavy leakage or maybe one or two spurts to enjoy. Every January I allow myself a day of total satisfaction which has to last me all year. I shave my area, dress up like a girl and fuck my ass with my dildos, slap my cock and asshole with paddles and cum all day long.
    I love to let cum drip over my cock balls and ass all day long. It no longer surprises me to wake up January 2 with a cum covered raging boner. That is the time I struggle the most. It is incredibly difficult to shower it and put it in underwear without release but that is my burden... I don't deserve any more.

    ReplyDelete