Monday, August 29, 2011

New Video Added

I have added new video to top of the list. It's a 15 minute excellent example of how to tease a cock using the 'barely touching' method. You will notice how the skin almost never moves while this woman strokes it. Although she does allow him two orgasms, you will notice how she does NOT touch his cock while he is cumming. She doesn't do a great deal of talking during this video (which would be a definite improvement) she does manage to bring him to the brink well. I found it to be quite erotic.

nemo

3 comments:

  1. Great video... That's just the kind of stroking that my wife uses to drive me crazy. I have a ball splitter similar to the one the guy in the video is wearing, and while my wife's treatment of my cock is light and feathery, her handling of my balls is anything but. She slaps them and flicks them hard with her finger, not at all gently like the woman in the video.

    And to top it off, I rarely get any satisfaction, not even a ruined orgasm. It's been six weeks since the last orgasm of any kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I'll bet you LOVE every minute of denial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only problem is that in this video there's no girl, only a gay with women's like hand fapping. ¬¬

    ReplyDelete