Saturday, July 9, 2011

On Fantasies

We men, submissive or not, seem to fantasize a great deal. We can't help it, it's just the way we were made. If we continue to fantasize about one thing, our fantasies become real desires. The more we think about a particular fantasy, it seems the more we “think” we want it to come true. But as we all know, the reality almost never lives up to the fantasy.

Let's take cuckolding for example. I, myself, have a few fantasies along those lines. I fantasize, for example, that Mistress takes on a second male slave and not only has sexual relations with him (making me watch, of course) but also forces me to participate in a bi-sexual way. By that I mean, I my have to clean her up after the other slave has intercourse with her, but I may also have to lick (or suck) him clean. I think any other type of cuckolding would be too much for me to handle.

However, if the relationship were purely a sexual one, and the other male and I were on the same footing (so to speak) I could, most likely, handle it. But if she were seeing him on the side, or if I thought there was more to their relationship than just a sexual one, I would, most likely, get very jealous and it could even ruin our marriage.

I have other fantasies that I would love to keep as fantasy for one reason or another, but I love it when Mistress teases me about making them come true. So I always tell her about all my fantasies, but I make sure she understands which I would never want to realize. Open communication is the best form of relationship strengthening I know of. It prevents so many things from going wrong that I could not begin to list them here.

Just a note: I am going to change the format of this blog just a bit. I will, in the future, be including more of the things that are going on in our daily lives. Some of you have indicated that you would be interested in that sort of thing, so, one way or another, I will try to include them. Thanks for reading!

nemo

3 comments:

  1. Your fantasy, and its broader based reality, are common among men. Even when these men are not self-admitted submissives to women, that sort of thought keeps coming up in forums and blogs.

    A caring and imaginative female partner can do a lot to simulate the fantasy without ruining the real relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nemo it is good to see you back; I would agree with Susan's Pet that your overall fantasy in the broader based reality is very common among men of all lifestyles. Some admit to it while others do not. I have had prior experience in past relationships although as stated above by Susan's Pet,"A caring and imaginative female partner can do a lot to simulate the fantasy without ruining the real relationship." Would be interesting to see how your Mistress responds.

    SquirmingSub

    ReplyDelete