Friday, July 27, 2018

Making It Tighter

Your chastity cage, I mean. I know how it is, many of us (me included) feel that we don't have “enough” when it comes to filling a woman during intercourse. You know what I mean. Either our equipment is lacking in the size department, or we don't “put out” enough semen. If you are like I used to be, fairly small with a load to match, then you understand where I am coming from.

Yes, I admit, I was always a little self-conscious when it came to letting a woman, or other men, for that matter, see my equipment. For years I tried all the tricks to making it larger. You know, stroking it, pulling it, stretching it, and definitely trying every product on the market that touted that it would make me bigger. Naturally, none of them worked... Until now!

I recently discovered a line of products that actually work!!! No, I am NOT kidding! These products ACTUALLY WORK! How do I know? Because I tested them! That's right, me, nemo, personally tested these products! Let me explain what I did...

I had tried many other products that promised to make my equipment bigger. I swallowed their hype, hook, line, and sinker. I bought a three month supply. I took them as directed, and... NOTHING! Nothing happened. What a big surprise. I kept telling myself that I was just wasting my money and dreaming of something that no one could actually make happen. Let's face it, I know there are many of you who have done the very same thing. You don't have to admit it to me. But you know who you are.

Well, I did it again. Back in April, I purchased a three-month supply of VigRX-Plus. Oh, I had hopes, but I was also VERY skeptical! Again, I took them as directed (twice a day with food), but I didn't expect anything to happen. However... about half-way into my three month supply, I started to notice something. My equipment did seem to be a bit larger. I measured myself, and to my surprise, I had actually grown about three-quarters of an inch longer (when flaccid).

Naturally, I proceeded to watch some of my more erotic videos just to see what would happen when I got hard. I measured myself again when I was “standing at attention.” I was actually a little over an inch longer than before and had gained a half-inch in girth. WOW!

By the end of my ninety-day test supply, I was almost two inches longer and a full inch bigger around! I could hardly believe it. Nothing I had tried before ever showed ANY KIND of results, much less anything like the VigRX-Plus did. I was so impressed that I decided I had to tell you all about it. Thus, the reason for this post.

But VigRX-Plus isn't the only product I tested. I also tried Semenax, which is supposed to increase both the volume and thickness of your ejaculate and the amount of testosterone in our body (I did not have that tested).

I had a vasectomy years ago, (before I met my wife, God rest her soul), and if you know what that does to the volume and consistency of your ejaculate, then you know I haven't “put out” much in the years since. And I DO mean “years!” You see, without any sperm to thicken things up, my semen got pretty thin and runny, and there wasn't much of it. Not any more!

Since taking the Semenax, however, that is no longer the case. Now I don't know what it would do for those of you who still ejaculate sperm along with your semen, but I am told that it will also increase your sperm count. I have been totally impressed by these two companies! The claims made by both VigRX-Plus and Semenax are true!

Honestly, I would NOT tout a product I did not believe in. (Mistress Ivey would NOT have tolerated it, either.) For another reason, I don't want to lose my readership by lying to you! So, believe me when I say, if you suffer from either a size problem or a quantity problem (or both), it is worth your hard earned dollars to invest in a supply of one or both of these products!

Both VigRXPlus and Semenax have been clinically tested! You can read all about the results of these clinical studies for yourself. You will NOT believe it. I didn't either, but I took a chance, and I was amazed! They actually work.

While I can't guarantee your results will be the same as mine, I promise that these products work! You might get better results than I did, or you might not. But rest assured, when taken as directed, these products WORK! And they are SAFE! But you don't have to take my word for it, try it yourself. (A three month supply is recommended for best, and permanent results.) To learn more about VigRXPlus and Semenax Click the ad in the right column -->

nemo

P.S. By the way, I have since bought myself a years supply of BOTH of these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment