Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Being Forced

I have read quite a bit lately about “being forced” to perform rather than being asked. Having been a Master for quite along time in my life, I am fully aware that some female slaves prefer to be asked while the vast majority would rather be told what to do. It's a matter of control. Most of the female slaves (not subs) definitely prefer to be told to do things. The main reason I have found for this is that it takes away any decision-making on their part.

Men, being quite different from women, may have more difficulty in subjecting themselves to being told or “forced” to perform (not just sexually). At least that would be the common misconception. Most of the male subs/slaves/hubbies/what-have-you that I have met, myself included, would most definitely prefer to be forced/ordered to perform any task their partner wants them to perform. (See pole in right column)

Let's face it, if you are in a female led relationship (FLR), especially where chastity is involved, chances are you would rather be told what to do instead of being asked. Most of us (yes, including me) want our partner/Mistress/Goddess to give us orders as opposed to making requests. I don't know what it is that makes us this way. Perhaps it's genetic, maybe it's just fantasy, or maybe, just maybe, we get tired of having to live up to societies expectations of us.

Whatever the reason, those of us who have elected to live in a FLR want to be controlled, even used. At the very least, we want to be controlled in the bedroom if not in every aspect of our relationship. So for those women out there who have been, perhaps, timid (or have guilt feelings) about giving orders... Try it. You may be pleasantly surprised at the result.

nemo

5 comments:

  1. Just for the record - When Mistress asks me to do something I am usually not interested (especially if it's sexual). However, I may REALLY want to do, but I want to told to do it, not asked. I like the firm hand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely told. Every time. It's hot, hot, hot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, being told to do things is very hot for me. Especially when my submission has built up via tease and denial. When I discussed this with my wife, she didn't seem too keen on it, but every once in a while she will order me and it really puts me in "subspace".

    She is comfortable with telling me to rub her feet and/or give a message, which is usually prior to some sort of sex play. I would really like it if she would order me to go down on her or dictate exactly how she wants to be pleasured, but I usually initiate the actual sex act that I think she would like and she usually goes with it but sometimes vetoes (i.e., doesn't want oral sex for whatever reason).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I prefer to be told in general. But I realize that life is never that simple. My wife and I have an agreement: she tells me to do it, and I do it, else the consequences. Given that, she seldom uses threatening tones when giving me a request or an order. She is very good at asking me sweetly to do something. I know very well what is behind her sweetness, so I do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may THINK you are complying to her requests at your own discretion, but by your own admission, "I know very well what is behind her sweetness." She is forcing you, and you like it.

    ReplyDelete