Monday, April 11, 2011

Getting What You Asked For?

I like captioned photos, and over the past year or so, I have created some of my own. Some of you already know that. However, I posted most of them on Chastity Mansion (a web site for those of us into male chastity) where anyone could enjoy them. However, Chastity Mansion has begun charging members to access certain areas of their web site and, naturally, the gallery is one of those areas. I am not happy about that, partly because the site was always free and because visitors could see my work without becoming members.

Since that has changed, I have decided to start posting my captioned photos here, from time to time. I offer you a selection of those that illustrate that you should be careful what you ask for, simply because you might actually get it.










There you have it. In the future I will add many more (I currently have over 200) so if you enjoy these, let me know. Leave your comments here and I will post more as time goes by.

2 comments:

  1. Hey - I do appreciate your work and am happy that you'll be posting the captions to site. High quality work! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh - that's one of the reasons I started messing around with Tumblr.com. I'm all for forums that want to charge money, but if you put up those pics and did not get paid for them, then they should be free.

    ReplyDelete